Barbour County Government Grants (Alabama)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Barbour County, Alabama. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Barbour County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Huntsville City Department of Education Louisville AL Doyle Sanders Road 36048 256-428-7180

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Barbour County, Alabama. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Barbour County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Barbour County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Alabama Department of Transportation Eufaula AL 4140 U.s. 431 36027 334-687-9945

Transportation Department Eufaula Eufaula AL 760 Alabama 30 36027 334-687-3161

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Barbour County, Alabama. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Barbour County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Barbour County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Clayton Housing Authority Clayton AL 52 Holly Street 36016 334-775-8881

Eufaula Housing Authority Eufaula AL 113 Jackson Street 36027 334-616-0622

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Barbour County, Alabama. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Barbour County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Eufaula-Barbour County Chamber Eufaula AL 333 East Broad Street 36027 334-687-6664