Bibb County Government Grants (Alabama)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Bibb County, Alabama. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Bibb County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Bloomfield AL Department of Education Centreville AL 220 Birmingham Road 35042 205-926-7578

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Bibb County, Alabama. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Bibb County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Bibb County Chamber-Commerce Centreville AL 835 Walnut Street 35042 205-926-5222

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Bibb County, Alabama. The federal VA, as well as local Bibb County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Bibb County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Bibb County Veterans Affairs Centreville AL 103 Southwest Davidson Drive 35042 205-926-3116

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Bibb County, Alabama. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Bibb County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Bibb County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Brent Housing Authority Brent AL 10 White Street 35034 205-926-7781