Bullock County Government Grants (Alabama)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Bullock County, Alabama. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Bullock County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Bullock County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Alabama Department of Transportation Union Springs AL 21205 U.s. 82 36089 334-738-2150

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Bullock County, Alabama. The federal VA, as well as local Bullock County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Bullock County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Alabama Department of Veterans Affairs Union Springs AL 108 Baskin Street 36089 334-738-3354

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Bullock County, Alabama. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Bullock County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Bullock County Chamber-Commerce Union Springs AL 212 North Prairie Street 36089 334-738-2424

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Bullock County, Alabama. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Bullock County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Bullock County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Union Springs Housing Authority Union Springs AL 510 Mimosa Ave 36089 334-738-2650