Crenshaw County Government Grants (Alabama)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Crenshaw County, Alabama. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Crenshaw County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Crenshaw County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Alabama State Housing Authority Luverne AL 94 Glenwood Avenue 36049 334-335-2820

Brantley Housing Authority Brantley AL 81 Maple Street 36009 334-527-3454

Luverne Housing Authority Luverne AL 66 Mitchell Drive 36049 334-335-5164

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Crenshaw County, Alabama. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Crenshaw County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Luverne Alabama Chamber of Commerce Luverne AL PO Box 4 36049 334-335-4468