Dale County Government Grants (Alabama)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Dale County, Alabama. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Dale County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Dale County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Alabama Department Of Transportation Ozark AL Black Forest Drive 36360 334-774-4132

Dale County Road & Bridge Maintenance Ozark AL 1725 County Road 30 36360 334-774-8830

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Dale County, Alabama. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Dale County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce Ozark AL 294 Painter Avenue 36360 334-774-9321

Daleville Chamber of Commerce Daleville AL 750 Daleville Avenue 36322 334-598-6331

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Dale County, Alabama. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Dale County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Dale County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Daleville Housing Authority Daleville AL 101 Donnell Circle 36322 334-598-8841

Midland City Housing Authority Midland City AL 111 Parker Drive 36350 334-983-3581

Newton Housing Authority Newton AL 134 Spring Street 36352 334-299-3114

Ozark Housing Authority Ozark AL 241 Ed Lisenby Drive 36360 334-774-8210

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Dale County, Alabama. The federal VA, as well as local Dale County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Dale County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Disabled American Veterans Ozark AL 221 Williams Drive 36360 334-445-0925

Ozark Veterans Services Ozark AL 719 South Union Avenue, a 36360 334-774-5550

US Department Of Veterans Affairs Daleville Daleville AL 807 Donnell Boulevard, i 36322 334-598-1738

US Department of Veterans Affairs - VA Wiregrass Clinic Fort Rucker AL Andrews Avenue 36362 334-503-7831