Franklin County Government Grants (Alabama)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Franklin County, Alabama. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Franklin County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Franklin County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Alabama Department Of Transportation Russellville AL 1000 Ronnie McDowell Avenue 35654 256-331-0358

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Franklin County, Alabama. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Franklin County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Franklin County Chamber Of Commerce Russellville AL 103 North Jackson Avenue 35653 256-332-1760

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Franklin County, Alabama. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Franklin County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Franklin County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Phil Campbell Housing Authority Phil Campbell AL 19 Stalcup Circle 35581 205-993-4844

Red Bay Housing Authority Red Bay AL 703 2nd Street West 35582 256-356-4695

Russellville Housing Authority Russellville AL 73 Flippen Street 35653 256-332-1561