Greene County Government Grants (Alabama)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Greene County, Alabama. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Greene County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Eutaw Alabama Chamber of Commerce Eutaw AL 111 Main Street 35462 205-372-9769

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Greene County, Alabama. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Greene County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Greene County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Eutaw Housing Authority Eutaw AL 301 Carver Circle 35462 205-372-3926

Green County Housing Authority Eutaw AL 205 A St 35462 205-372-2909

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Greene County, Alabama. The federal VA, as well as local Greene County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Greene County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Greene County Veterans Service Office Eutaw AL Morrow Avenue 35462 205-372-6977