Hale County Government Grants (Alabama)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Hale County, Alabama. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Hale County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Hale County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Greensboro Housing Authority Greensboro AL 101 Centerville Cir 36744 334-624-7728

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Hale County, Alabama. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Hale County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Hale County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Greensboro Transportation Department Greensboro AL 9371 Alabama 14 36744 334-624-8851

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Hale County, Alabama. The federal VA, as well as local Hale County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Hale County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans Service Officer Greensboro AL Hall Street 36744 334-624-7770