Pike County Government Grants (Alabama)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Pike County, Alabama. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Pike County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Pike County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Alabama Department of Transportation Troy AL 299 Elba Highway 36079 334-566-4830

Pike County Road Department Troy AL 301 Riverview Drive 36079 334-566-4508

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Pike County, Alabama. The federal VA, as well as local Pike County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Pike County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Alabama Department of Veterans Affairs-Pike County Troy AL 120 West Church Street 36081 334-566-1780

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Pike County, Alabama. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Pike County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Pike County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Brundidge Housing Authority Brundidge AL Ste B, 611 DARBY St, Ste B 36010 334-735-2657

Troy Housing Authority Troy AL 201 Segars Street 36081 334-566-1271

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Pike County, Alabama. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Pike County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Troy Alabama Chamber of Commerce Troy AL 101 East Church Street 36081 334-566-2294