Randolph County Government Grants (Alabama)

Search for Randolph County, AL government grants. A government grant search provides information on applying for government grants, government grant programs, government grant eligibility, grant application process, education grants, language study grants, nonprofit government grants, housing grants, economic development grants, violence against women grants, veterans grants, environmental grants, Social Security service grants, and school grants.

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Randolph County, Alabama. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Randolph County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Cleburne County Department of Education Roanoke AL 1 Tiger Circle 36274 256-463-4281

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Randolph County, Alabama. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Randolph County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Roanoke Alabama Chamber of Commerce Roanoke AL 3355 U.s. 431 36274 334-863-6612

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Randolph County, Alabama. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Randolph County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Randolph County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Roanoke Housing Authority Roanoke AL 231 Avenue A 36274 334-863-4513

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Randolph County, Alabama. The federal VA, as well as local Randolph County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Randolph County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans Affairs Office Wedowee AL 208 South Main Street 36278 256-357-4775