Baxter County Government Grants (Arkansas)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Baxter County, Arkansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Baxter County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Baxter County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Baxter County Road & Bridge Mountain Home AR 2017 Arkansas 5 72653 870-425-3695

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Baxter County, Arkansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Baxter County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Cotter Arkansas Chamber of Commerce Cotter AR PO Box 9 72626 870-435-6326

Mountain Home Area Chamber of Commerce Mountain Home AR 1023 Highway 62 East 72653 870-425-5111

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Baxter County, Arkansas. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Baxter County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Baxter County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Mountain Home Social Security Office Mountain Home AR 955 Wallace Knob Road 72653 870-424-3113

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Baxter County, Arkansas. The federal VA, as well as local Baxter County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Baxter County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3246 Mountain Home AR 214 West 7th Street 72653 870-425-6174