Chicot County Government Grants (Arkansas)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Chicot County, Arkansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Chicot County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Chicot County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Chicot County Road Department Lake Village AR 287 Airport Road 71653 870-265-8065

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Chicot County, Arkansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Chicot County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Dermott Chamber of Commerce Dermott AR 106 East Peddicord Street 71638 870-538-5656

Eudora Arkansas Chamber of Commerce Eudora AR PO Box 325 71640 870-355-8443

Lake Village Arkansas Chamber of Commerce Lake Village AR PO Box 752 71653 870-265-5997

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Chicot County, Arkansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Chicot County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Chicot County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Lake Village Housing Authority Lake Village AR 707 Mulberry Street 71653 870-265-3851