Clay County Government Grants (Arkansas)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Clay County, Arkansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Clay County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Corning Chamber of Commerce Corning AR 1621 West Main Street 72422 870-857-3874

Piggott Area Chamber-Commerce Piggott AR 100 West Main Street 72454 870-598-3167

Rector Arkansas Chamber of Commerce Rector AR PO Box 307 72461 870-595-3951

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Clay County, Arkansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Clay County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Clay County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Rector Housing Authority Rector AR 137 North Stewart Street 72461 870-595-2182