Cleburne County Government Grants (Arkansas)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Cleburne County, Arkansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Cleburne County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Cleburne County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Arkansas State Highway Maintenance Department Heber Springs AR 2274 Bypass Road 72543 501-362-3494

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Cleburne County, Arkansas. The federal VA, as well as local Cleburne County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Cleburne County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Cleburne County Veterans Affairs Heber Springs AR 102 East Main Street 72543 501-362-6211

Veterans of Foreign Wars Quitman AR 1295 Bee Branch Road 72131 501-589-3233

Veterans of Foreign Wars Tumbling Shoals AR 1989 Heber Springs Road North 72581 501-362-9651

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Cleburne County, Arkansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Cleburne County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Greers Ferry Area Chamber of Commerce Greers Ferry AR 8101 Edgemont Road 72067 501-825-7188

Heber Springs Area Chamber of Commerce Heber Springs AR 1001 West Main Street 72543 501-362-2444

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Cleburne County, Arkansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Cleburne County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Cleburne County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Heber Springs Housing Authority Heber Springs AR 400 West Spring Street 72543 501-362-6108