Cleveland County Government Grants (Arkansas)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Cleveland County, Arkansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Cleveland County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Cleveland County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Rison Housing Authority Rison AR 500 Rice St 71665 870-325-7420

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Cleveland County, Arkansas. The federal VA, as well as local Cleveland County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Cleveland County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

US Veterans Affairs Department Rison AR Sycamore Street 71665 870-325-7205