Conway County Government Grants (Arkansas)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Conway County, Arkansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Conway County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Morrilton Area Chamber of Commerce Morrilton AR 115 East Broadway Street 72110 501-354-2393

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Conway County, Arkansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Conway County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Conway County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Morrilton Housing Authority Morrilton AR 100 North Morrill Street, Apt 19 72110 501-977-1983