Cross County Government Grants (Arkansas)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Cross County, Arkansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Cross County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Cross County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Cherry Valley Transportation Department Cherry Valley AR 21 County Road 215 72324 870-588-4390

Cross County Road Department Wynne AR 1730 State Highway 193 72396 870-238-5740

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Cross County, Arkansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Cross County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Cross County Chamber of Commerce Wynne AR 1790 Falls Boulevard 72396 870-238-2601

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Cross County, Arkansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Cross County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Cross County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Parkin Housing Authority Parkin AR 1755 North Church Street 72373 870-755-5646

Wynne Housing Authority Wynne AR 200 Fisher Place 72396 870-238-3842