Dallas County Government Grants (Arkansas)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Dallas County, Arkansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Dallas County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Dallas County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Carthage Housing Authority Carthage AR 205 West Key Avenue 71725 870-254-2523

Sparkman Housing Authority Sparkman AR 103 West Taylor Street 71763 870-678-2518

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Dallas County, Arkansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Dallas County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce Fordyce AR 119 West 3rd Street 71742 870-352-3520

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Dallas County, Arkansas. The federal VA, as well as local Dallas County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Dallas County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Dallas County Veterans Service Fordyce AR 106 Clarkwood Drive 71742 870-352-3740