Faulkner County Government Grants (Arkansas)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Faulkner County, Arkansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Faulkner County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Conway Chamber of Commerce Conway AR 900 West Oak Street 72032 501-327-7788

Mayflower Arkansas Chamber of Commerce Mayflower AR PO Box 284 72106 501-470-1337

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Faulkner County, Arkansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Faulkner County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Faulkner County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Conway Housing Authority Conway AR 335 South Mitchell Street 72034 501-327-0156

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Faulkner County, Arkansas. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Faulkner County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Faulkner County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Conway Social Security Office Conway AR 2475 Christina Lane 72034 501-327-5761

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Faulkner County, Arkansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Faulkner County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Faulkner County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Faulkner County Road Department Conway AR Acklin Gap Road 72032 501-450-4930

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Faulkner County, Arkansas. The federal VA, as well as local Faulkner County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Faulkner County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans Service Officer Conway AR 1411 Robinson Avenue 72034 501-329-5945

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2259 Conway AR 1855 Old Morrilton Highway 72032 501-329-1230