Fulton County Government Grants (Arkansas)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Fulton County, Arkansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Fulton County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Fulton County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Mammoth Spring Housing Authority Mammoth Spring AR 145 North 14th Street, Apt 23 72554 870-625-3911

Salem Housing Authority Salem AR 282 Circle Drive 72576 870-895-3098

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Fulton County, Arkansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Fulton County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Salem Arkansas Chamber of Commerce Salem AR PO Box 649 72576 870-895-5565