Greene County Government Grants (Arkansas)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Greene County, Arkansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Greene County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Gainesville Missouri Chamber of Commerce Paragould AR 34 Old Gainesville Road West 72450 417-679-4913

Paragould Regional Chamber of Commerce Paragould AR 300 West Court Street 72450 870-236-7684

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Greene County, Arkansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Greene County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Greene County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Greene County Road Department Paragould AR 4600 Fairview Road 72450 870-239-6314

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Greene County, Arkansas. The federal VA, as well as local Greene County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Greene County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Greene County Veterans Services Paragould AR 140 Linwood Drive 72450 870-239-6315

Veterans of Foreign Wars Paragould AR 4273 U.s. 49 72450 870-236-6810

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Greene County, Arkansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Greene County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Greene County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Marmaduke Housing Authority Marmaduke AR 305 West Main Street 72443 870-597-4352

Paragould Housing Authority Paragould AR 100 West Walnut Street 72450 870-239-8573