Hot Spring County Government Grants (Arkansas)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Hot Spring County, Arkansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Hot Spring County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce Malvern AR 213 West 3rd Street 72104 501-332-2721

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Hot Spring County, Arkansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Hot Spring County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Hot Spring County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Hot Spring County Shop Malvern AR 1450 Division 72104 501-332-3211

Hot Springs County Road Department Bismarck AR 12297 Arkansas 84 71929 501-865-4546

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Hot Spring County, Arkansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Hot Spring County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Hot Spring County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Malvern Housing Authority Malvern AR 100 Gloster Court 72104 501-332-3652