Jefferson County Government Grants (Arkansas)

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Jefferson County, Arkansas. The federal VA, as well as local Jefferson County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Jefferson County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Disabled American Veterans White Hall AR 203 Michelle Avenue 71602 870-247-1975

Veterans Affairs Department Pine Bluff AR 105 South Main Street 71601 870-543-5926

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Jefferson County, Arkansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Jefferson County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Jefferson County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Jefferson County Road & Bridge Pine Bluff AR 3304 West 7th Avenue 71603 870-534-7020

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Jefferson County, Arkansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Jefferson County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Pine Bluff Chamber of Commerce Pine Bluff AR 510 South Main Street 71601 870-535-0110

Redfield Arkansas Chamber of Commerce Redfield AR 1211 Donna Drive 72132 501-397-7103

White Hall Arkansas Chamber of Commerce White Hall AR 102 Anderson Avenue 71602 870-247-5502

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Jefferson County, Arkansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Jefferson County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Jefferson County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Pine Bluff Housing Authority Pine Bluff AR 4301 West 18th Avenue 71603 870-850-7153

White Hall Housing Authority Pine Bluff AR 25 Cottonwood Circle 71602 870-536-1625

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Jefferson County, Arkansas. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Jefferson County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Jefferson County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Pine Bluff Social Security Office Pine Bluff AR 3511 Market Street 71601 866-563-9693