Little River County Government Grants (Arkansas)

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Little River County, Arkansas. The federal VA, as well as local Little River County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Little River County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Ashdown Veterans Service Office Ashdown AR 351 North 2nd Street 71822 870-898-7261

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Little River County, Arkansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Little River County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Little River County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Foreman Housing Authority Foreman AR 215 North Madden Street 71836 870-542-6464