Lonoke County Government Grants (Arkansas)

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Lonoke County, Arkansas. The federal VA, as well as local Lonoke County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Lonoke County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Arkansas Department of Human Services Lonoke AR 104 Webster Lane 72086 501-676-5898

Lonoke County Veterans Service Office Lonoke AR 101 West 2nd Street 72086 501-676-6942

Lonoke County Veterans Services Office Cabot AR 114 North 1st Street, f 72023 501-843-0733

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Lonoke County, Arkansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Lonoke County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Cabot Chamber of Commerce Cabot AR 110 South 1st Street 72023 501-843-2136

England Arkansas Chamber of Commerce England AR PO Box 181 72046 501-842-3273

Lonoke Chamber of Commerce Lonoke AR 102 Front Street Northwest 72086 501-676-4399

Ward Arkansas Chamber of Commerce Ward AR PO Box 106 72176 501-843-3575

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Lonoke County, Arkansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Lonoke County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Lonoke County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

England Housing Authority England AR 102 Benafield Street 72046 501-842-2591

Lonoke County Housing Authority Lonoke AR 313 Waggoner Cove 72086 501-676-0605

Lonoke County Housing Authority Carlisle AR 617 S Greenlaw Ave 72024 870-552-3554

Ward Housing Authority Ward AR 501 North Street 72176 501-843-5641