Ouachita County Government Grants (Arkansas)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Ouachita County, Arkansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Ouachita County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Arkansas Chamber of Commerce Camden AR 314 South Adams Avenue 71701 870-836-6426

Stephens Arkansas Chamber of Commerce Stephens AR 105 South 1st Street 71764 870-786-5221

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Ouachita County, Arkansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Ouachita County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Ouachita County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Camden Highway Department Camden AR 298-218 Highway 278 Northeast 71701 870-574-0510

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Ouachita County, Arkansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Ouachita County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Ouachita County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Camden Housing Authority Camden AR 600 Lincoln Center Southwest 71701 870-836-8467

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Ouachita County, Arkansas. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Ouachita County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Ouachita County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Camden Social Security Office Camden AR 435 West Washington Street 71701 870-836-4366