Pike County Government Grants (Arkansas)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Pike County, Arkansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Pike County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Delight Arkansas Chamber of Commerce Delight AR PO Box 147 71940 870-379-2293

Murfreesboro Arkansas Chamber of Commerce Murfreesboro AR PO Box 166 71958 870-285-3131

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Pike County, Arkansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Pike County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Pike County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Pike County Housing Authority Glenwood AR 600 Dennis St 71943 870-356-5231

Pike County Housing Authority Murfreesboro AR 908 Dixon Circle 71958 870-285-2412