Saline County Government Grants (Arkansas)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Saline County, Arkansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Saline County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Benton Arkansas Chamber of Commerce Benton AR 607 North Market Street 72015 501-315-8272

Bryant Area Chamber of Commerce Bryant AR 109 Roya Lane 72022 501-847-4702

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Saline County, Arkansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Saline County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Saline County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Benton Housing Authority Benton AR 1200 West Pine Street 72015 501-778-7302

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Saline County, Arkansas. The federal VA, as well as local Saline County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Saline County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2256 Benton AR 5323 Sleepy Village Road 72015 501-778-9876