Sharp County Government Grants (Arkansas)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Sharp County, Arkansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Sharp County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Cave City Arkansas Chamber of Commerce Cave AR PO Box 493 72521 870-283-6131

Spring River Area Chamber of Commerce Highland AR 2852 U.s. 62 72542 870-856-3210

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Sharp County, Arkansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Sharp County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Sharp County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Cave City Housing Authority Cave AR 352 Curia Creek Lane, Apt 1 72521 870-283-3232

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Sharp County, Arkansas. The federal VA, as well as local Sharp County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Sharp County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Evening Shade AR Veterans Drive 72532 870-266-3745