St. Francis County Government Grants (Arkansas)

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in St. Francis County, Arkansas. The federal VA, as well as local St. Francis County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The St. Francis County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

All Veterans Empowerment Services Inc Forrest AR 500 South Rosser Street 72335 870-494-3005

St Francis County Veterans Office Forrest AR 313 North Izard Street 72335 870-261-1702

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in St. Francis County, Arkansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to St. Francis County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Forrest City Area Chamber Forrest AR 203 North Izard 72335 870-633-1651

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in St. Francis County, Arkansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers St. Francis County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund St. Francis County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Forrest City Housing Authority Forrest AR 690 Dawson Road 72335 870-494-4587

Hughes Housing Authority Hughes AR 116 South Tucker Road 72348 870-339-2896

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in St. Francis County, Arkansas. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer St. Francis County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local St. Francis County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Forrest City Social Security Office Forrest AR 200 North Forrest Street 72335 870-633-3018