Union County Government Grants (Arkansas)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Union County, Arkansas. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Union County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Smackover Department of Education Smackover AR 112 East 8th Street 71762 870-725-3132

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Union County, Arkansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Union County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Union County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Camden Housing Authority El Dorado AR 1613 East Main Street 71730 870-875-1782

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Union County, Arkansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Union County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce El Dorado AR 111 West Main Street 71730 870-863-6113

Smackover Chamber of Commerce Smackover AR 710 Pershing Highway 71762 870-725-3521

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Union County, Arkansas. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Union County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Union County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

El Dorado Social Security Office El Dorado AR 2600 West Hillsboro Street 71730 866-526-9254

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Union County, Arkansas. The federal VA, as well as local Union County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Union County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Union County Veterans Service El Dorado AR 101 North Washington Avenue, 109 71730 870-864-1909

Veterans of Foreign Wars El Dorado AR 451 Industrial Road 71730 870-862-6798