Greenlee County Government Grants (Arizona)

Search for Greenlee County, AZ government grants. A government grant search provides information on applying for government grants, government grant programs, government grant eligibility, grant application process, education grants, language study grants, nonprofit government grants, housing grants, economic development grants, violence against women grants, veterans grants, environmental grants, Social Security service grants, and school grants.

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Greenlee County, Arizona. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Greenlee County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Greenlee County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Duncan Transportation Department - Highway Duncan AZ 397271 Highway 75 85534 928-687-1411

Greenlee County Health Department Duncan AZ Fairgrounds Road 85534 928-359-2561

Greenlee County Road Department Clifton AZ U.s. 191 85533 928-865-3781