Navajo County Government Grants (Arizona)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Navajo County, Arizona. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Navajo County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Navajo County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Arizona Department Of Transportation Kayenta AZ U.s. 163 86033 928-697-3558

Navajo County Road Yards Holbrook AZ West Romero Street 86025 928-524-4375

Transportation Department Holbrook Holbrook AZ 2407 Navajo Boulevard 86025 928-524-5400

Winslow Transportation-Highway Maintenance Winslow AZ 100 North Adot Lane 86047 928-289-2478

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Navajo County, Arizona. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Navajo County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Holbrook Arizona Chamber of Commerce Holbrook AZ 100 East Arizona Street 86025 928-524-6558

Lakeside Arizona Chamber of Commerce Pinetop AZ PO Box 4220 85935 520-367-4290

Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber-Commerce Pinetop-Lakeside AZ 102 West White Mountain Boulevard 85929 928-367-4290

Show Low Chamber of Commerce & Tourist Information Center Show Low AZ 81 East Deuce of Clubs 85901 928-537-2326

Winslow Arizona Chamber of Commerce Winslow AZ PO Box 460 86047 520-289-2434

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Navajo County, Arizona. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Navajo County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Navajo County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Show Low Social Security Office Show Low AZ 2500 East Cooley Street 85901

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Navajo County, Arizona. The federal VA, as well as local Navajo County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Navajo County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

US Department of Veterans Affairs Show Low VA Healthcare Clinic Show Low AZ 5171 Cub Lake Road 85901 928-537-2044

Veterans of Foreign Wars Show Low AZ 381 North Central Avenue 85901 928-537-7511

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Navajo County, Arizona. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Navajo County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Navajo County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Winslow Housing Authority Winslow AZ 900 West Henderson Street 86047 928-289-4617