Pinal County Government Grants (Arizona)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Pinal County, Arizona. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Pinal County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Geneva AZ Department of Education Tucson AZ 86022 East Panther Butte Road 85739 928-643-7333

Wayne Department of Education Maricopa AZ 21300 North John Wayne Parkway 85139 205-758-4052

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Pinal County, Arizona. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Pinal County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Apache Junction Chamber Of Commerce Apache Junction AZ 567 Apache Trail 85120 480-982-3141

Florence Chamber of Commerce Florence AZ 24 Ruggles Street 85132 520-868-9433

Greater Casa Grande Chamber-Commerce Casa Grande AZ 575 North Marshall Street 85122 520-836-2125

Maricopa Chamber of Commerce Maricopa AZ 44870 West Hathaway Avenue 85139 520-568-9573

San Tan Arizona Chamber of Commerce San Tan Valley AZ 530 East Hunt Highway 85143 480-626-7757

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Pinal County, Arizona. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Pinal County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Pinal County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Apache Junction Social Security Office Apache Junction AZ 253 West Superstition Boulevard 85120

Casa Grande Social Security Office Casa Grande AZ 501 North Marshall Street 85122

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Pinal County, Arizona. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Pinal County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Pinal County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Arizona Department Of Transportation Superior AZ 951 Main Street 85173 520-689-2366

Casa Grande Transportation Department Highway Casa Grande AZ 15710 West Boxelder Drive 85193 520-836-2501

Casa Grande Transportation Department Maintenance Casa Grande AZ 15614 West Boxelder Drive 85193 520-836-2240

Coolidge Transportation Department Coolidge AZ 672 North Arizona Boulevard, b 85128 520-723-4438

Oracle Transportation Department-Maintenance Yard Oracle AZ 3275 Arizona 77 85623 520-896-9720

Pima Agency Roads Department Sacaton AZ 204 West Pima Street 85147 520-562-3511

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Pinal County, Arizona. The federal VA, as well as local Pinal County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Pinal County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Arizona Department of Veterans Services Casa Grande Casa Grande AZ 401 North Marshall Street 85122 520-426-3529

Veterans Services Coolidge AZ 1155 North Arizona Boulevard 85128 520-723-5351

Veterans of Foreign Wars Coolidge AZ 328 West Coolidge Avenue 85128 520-723-4443

Veterans of Foreign Wars Superior AZ 405 Main Street 85173 520-689-5552

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1677 Casa Grande AZ 111 East 2nd Street 85122 520-836-5199

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 7968 Apache Junction AZ 250 South Phelps Drive 85120 480-671-6239

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 9399 Apache Junction AZ 133 North Saguaro Drive 85120 480-982-5039

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Pinal County, Arizona. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Pinal County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Pinal County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Eloy Housing Authority Eloy AZ 100 West Phoenix Avenue 85131 520-466-7162

Maricopa Housing Authority Maricopa AZ 48277 West Farrell Road 85139 520-568-2321

Pinal County Housing Authority Casa Grande AZ 970 North 11 Mile Corner Road 85194 520-866-7201