Calaveras County Government Grants (California)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Calaveras County, California. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Calaveras County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Calaveras County California Chamber of Commerce Angels Camp CA PO Box 1145 95222 209-736-2580

Chamber-Commerce-Calaveras San Andreas CA 39 Main Street 95249 209-754-5400

San Andreas California Chamber of Commerce San Andreas CA 3 Main Street 95249 209-754-4009

Valley Springs California Chamber of Commerce Valley Springs CA 101 Cedar Street 95252 209-772-3245

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Calaveras County, California. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Calaveras County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Calaveras County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Camp Connell Transportation Department Arnold CA 5077 Meko Drive 95223 209-795-1719

US Transportation Department Boron Valley Springs CA 501 Mockingbird Hill 95252 760-762-5360

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Calaveras County, California. The federal VA, as well as local Calaveras County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Calaveras County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars San Andreas CA 156 West Saint Charles Street 95249 209-754-3916

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3322 West Point CA 202 Spink Road 95255 209-293-3322