Del Norte County Government Grants (California)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Del Norte County, California. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Del Norte County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce Crescent CA 1001 Front Street 95531 707-464-3174

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Del Norte County, California. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Del Norte County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Del Norte County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Crescent City Housing Authority Crescent CA 235 H Street 95531 707-464-9216

Yurok Indian Housing Authority Klamath CA 101 Klamath Mill Road 95548 707-482-1618

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Del Norte County, California. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Del Norte County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Del Norte County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Crescent City Social Security Office Crescent CA 560 East Hoover Avenue 95531 707-465-5943

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Del Norte County, California. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Del Norte County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Del Norte County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Del Norte County Road Department Shop Crescent CA 500 East Cooper Avenue 95531 707-464-7239

Transportation Department Crescent City Crescent CA 711 U.s. 101 95531 707-464-1751

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Del Norte County, California. The federal VA, as well as local Del Norte County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Del Norte County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Del Norte Veterans Service Crescent CA 810 H Street 95531 707-464-2154