El Dorado County Government Grants (California)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in El Dorado County, California. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about El Dorado County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Cameron California Department of Education Cameron Park CA 4120 Cameron Park Drive, 303 95682 916-374-8403

Placerville Union Elementary Department of Education Placerville CA 2877 Schnell School Road 95667 530-626-7636

Pollock Pines Department of Education Pollock Pines CA 2701 Amber Trail 95726 530-644-3750

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in El Dorado County, California. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to El Dorado County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

El Dorado Chamber of Commerce Placerville CA 542 Main Street 95667 530-621-5885

El Dorado Hills Chamber of Commerce El Dorado Hills CA 2085 Vine Street 95762 916-933-1335

Shingle Springs Cameron Park Chamber of Commerce Cameron Park CA 4095 Cameron Park Drive 95682 530-677-8000

South Lake Tahoe California Chamber of Commerce South Lake Tahoe CA 3066 Lake Tahoe Boulevard 96150 530-541-5255

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in El Dorado County, California. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers El Dorado County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund El Dorado County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

El Dorado County Housing Authority Placerville CA 511 Placerville Drive 95667 530-621-7631

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in El Dorado County, California. The federal VA, as well as local El Dorado County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The El Dorado County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

El Dorado County Veterans Services South Lake Tahoe CA 1360 Johnson Boulevard 96150 530-573-3134

El Dorado Veterans Services Office Placerville CA 360 Fair Lane 95667 530-621-5892

El Dorado Veterans Services Office Placerville CA 130 Placerville Drive 95667 530-622-0533

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 9241 Georgetown CA 6297 Main Street 95634 530-333-9241

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in El Dorado County, California. The federal Department of Transportation offers several El Dorado County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. El Dorado County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

South Lake Tahoe Department Of Transportation South Lake Tahoe CA 2243 Cornelian Drive 96150 530-577-2656