Humboldt County Government Grants (California)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Humboldt County, California. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Humboldt County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Arcata Chamber of Commerce Arcata CA 1635 Heindon Road 95521 707-822-3619

Blue Lake California Chamber of Commerce Blue Lake CA PO Box 476 95525 707-668-5655

Eureka Chamber of Commerce Eureka CA 2112 Broadway Street 95501 707-442-3738

Ferndale Chamber of Commerce Ferndale CA 240 Francis Street 95536 707-786-4477

Fortuna Chamber of Commerce Fortuna CA 735 14th Street 95540 707-725-3959

Garberville Redway Area Chamber of Commerce Garberville CA 784 Redwood Drive 95542 707-923-2613

McKinleyville Chamber of Commerce McKinleyville CA 1640 Central Avenue 95519 707-839-2449

Orick Chamber of Commerce Orick CA 1000 Drydens Road 95555 707-488-2885

Rio Dell California Chamber of Commerce Rio Dell CA 715 Wildwood Avenue 95562 707-764-3436

Trinidad California Chamber of Commerce Trinidad CA PO Box 356 95570 707-677-1610

Willow Creek Chamber of Commerce Willow Creek CA 38919 Highway 299 95573 530-629-2693

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Humboldt County, California. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Humboldt County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Humboldt County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

California Department Of Transportation Eureka CA 1650 Albee Street 95501 707-445-6365

Transportation Department Fortuna Fortuna CA 1924 Smith Lane 95540 707-725-4131

A Department of Justice operates at the federal or state level to enforce the law and ensure public safety in Humboldt County, California. The U.S. Department of Justice offers several Humboldt County government grants, including federal assistance to scholars and experts, law enforcement grants, and violence against women grants, which protect victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking. State Departments of Justice may also provide grants for Humboldt County law enforcement and legal assistant programs. Departments of Justice provide information on their government grant programs on their websites.

Eureka California Department of Justice Eureka CA 1011 West Wabash Avenue 95501 707-445-6682

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Humboldt County, California. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Humboldt County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Humboldt County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Eureka Housing Authority Eureka CA 735 West Everding Street 95503 707-443-4583

Hoopa Valley Housing Authority Hoopa CA Highway 96 95546 530-625-4759

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Humboldt County, California. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Humboldt County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Humboldt County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Eureka Social Security Office Eureka CA 3144 Broadway Street 95501 707-445-9610

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Humboldt County, California. The federal VA, as well as local Humboldt County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Humboldt County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Fortuna Veterans Memorial Building Fortuna CA 1426 Main Street 95540 707-725-4480

Native American Veterans Hoopa CA Loop Road 95546 530-625-5522

US Department of Veterans Affairs - Redwood Vet Center Eureka CA 2830 G Street, a 95501 707-444-8271

Veterans Memorial Building Garberville CA 483 Conger Street 95542 707-923-2638