Imperial County Government Grants (California)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Imperial County, California. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Imperial County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Brawley Elementary Department of Education Brawley CA 261 D Street 92227 760-344-2330

Seaside Park Department of Education Imperial CA 174 North J Street 92251 732-793-7757

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Imperial County, California. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Imperial County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Brawley Chamber of Commerce Brawley CA 204 South Imperial Avenue 92227 760-344-3160

Calexico Chamber of Commerce Calexico CA 1100 North Imperial Avenue 92231 760-357-1166

El Centro Chamber of Commerce El Centro CA 1095 South 4th Street 92243 760-352-3681

Holtville Chamber of Commerce Holtville CA 101 West 5th Street 92250 760-356-2923

Niland Chamber of Commerce Niland CA 8031 California 111 92257 760-359-0870

Salton City California Chamber of Commerce Salton City CA PO Box 5185 92275 760-394-4112

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Imperial County, California. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Imperial County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Imperial County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Brawley Transportation Department Brawley CA 200 South Palm Avenue 92227 760-344-3177

El Centro Department Of Transportation El Centro CA 1605 Adams Avenue 92243 760-352-2071

Imperial County Road District Winterhaven CA 1477 Ross Road 92283 760-572-0138

Imperial County Road District Holtville CA 1744 East Underwood Road 92250 760-356-2251

Imperial County Road District Heber CA 1098 Heffernan Avenue 92249 760-352-7534

Imperial County Road Division Brawley CA 4736 Old Highway 111 92227 760-344-3031

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Imperial County, California. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Imperial County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Imperial County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Calexico Housing Authority Calexico CA 830 1/2 E 7th St 92231 760-357-0210

Imperial Valley Housing Authority El Centro CA 950 North Waterman Court 92243 760-352-0040

Imperial Valley Housing Authority Brawley CA 1250 North Imperial Avenue 92227 760-344-3099

Quechan Tribal Housing Authority Winterhaven CA 1860 Sapphire Lane 92283 760-572-0243

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Imperial County, California. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Imperial County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Imperial County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

El Centro Social Security Office El Centro CA 2345 2nd Street 92243

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Imperial County, California. The federal VA, as well as local Imperial County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Imperial County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Thermal CA 50 Desert Shores Drive 92274 760-395-0067