Inyo County Government Grants (California)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Inyo County, California. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Inyo County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Bishop Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center Bishop CA 690 North Main Street 93514 760-873-8405

Death Valley California Chamber of Commerce Shoshone CA PO Box 157 92384 760-852-4524

Independence Chamber-Commerce Independence CA 139 North Edwards Street 93526 760-878-0084

Lone Pine Chamber of Commerce Lone Pine CA 120 South Main Street 93545 760-876-4444

Shoshone California Chamber of Commerce Shoshone CA PO Box 157 92384 760-852-4524

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Inyo County, California. The federal VA, as well as local Inyo County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Inyo County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Inyo County Veterans Services Office Bishop CA 207 West South Street 93514 760-873-7850

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8036 Lone Pine CA 481 South Main Street 93545 760-876-4423

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8988 Bishop CA 484 Short Street 93514 760-873-5770

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Inyo County, California. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Inyo County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Inyo County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Lone Pine Road Department Maintenance Yard Lone Pine CA 160 North Lone Pine Avenue 93545 760-876-4664

Shoshone Transportation Department Shoshone CA California 127 92384 760-852-4352

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Inyo County, California. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Inyo County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Inyo County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Owens Valley Housing Authority Lone Pine CA 1103 South Main Street 93545 760-876-4566