Kings County Government Grants (California)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Kings County, California. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Kings County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Kings County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

California Department of Transportation Lemoore CA 455 South Lemoore Avenue 93245 559-924-5331

Kettleman City Transportation Department Kettleman City CA 32169 California 41 93239 559-386-9051

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Kings County, California. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Kings County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce Lemoore CA 300 E Street 93245 559-924-6401

Corcoran Chamber of Commerce Corcoran CA 1099 Otis Avenue 93212 559-992-4514

Hanford California Chamber of Commerce Hanford CA 200 Santa Fe Avenue 93230 559-582-0483

Kettleman City California Chamber of Commerce Kettleman City CA PO Box 66 93239 559-386-5850

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Kings County, California. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Kings County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Kings County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Hanford Housing Authority Hanford CA 670 South Irwin Street 93230 559-582-4668

Kings County Housing Authority Hanford CA 206 Davis Street 93230 559-582-5333

Kings County Housing Authority Corcoran CA 700 6 1/2 Avenue 93212 559-992-2957

Kings County Housing Authority Kettleman City CA 605 Milham Avenue 93239 559-386-5281

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Kings County, California. The federal VA, as well as local Kings County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Kings County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Kings County Veterans Services Office Hanford CA 1400 West Lacey Boulevard 93230 559-852-2660