Mono County Government Grants (California)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Mono County, California. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Mono County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Bridgeport Chamber Bridgeport CA 123 Emigrant Street 93517 760-932-7500

June Lake California Chamber of Commerce June Lake CA PO Box 2 93529 760-648-7584

Lee Vining Chamber of Commerce Lee Vining CA 395 Lee Vining Avenue 93541 760-647-6629

Mammoth Lakes California Chamber of Commerce Mammoth Lakes CA PO Box 3268 93546 760-934-3068

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Mono County, California. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Mono County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Mono County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Mono County Road Department Bridgeport CA 415 Jack Sawyer Road 93517 760-932-7055

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Mono County, California. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Mono County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Mono County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Owens Valley Housing Authority Coleville CA Camp Antelope 96107 530-495-2413