Placer County Government Grants (California)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Placer County, California. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Placer County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Placer Hills Union Department of Education Meadow Vista CA 16801 Placer Hills Road 95722 530-878-2606

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Placer County, California. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Placer County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Auburn California Chamber of Commerce Auburn CA 601 Lincoln Way 95603 530-885-5616

Colfax California Chamber of Commerce Colfax CA PO Box 86 95713 530-346-8888

Foresthill Divide Chamber Foresthill CA 24600 Main Street 95631 530-367-2474

Lake Tahoe California Chamber of Commerce Sunnyside-Tahoe City CA 100 North Lake Boulevard 96145 530-581-6900

Lincoln Chamber of Commerce Lincoln CA 540 F Street 95648 916-645-2035

Loomis Basin Chamber-Commerce Loomis CA 6090 Horseshoe Bar Road 95650 916-652-7252

North Lake Tahoe Chamber Of Commerce Sunnyside-Tahoe City CA 100 North Lake Boulevard 96145 530-581-6900

Rocklin Area Chamber of Commerce Rocklin CA 3700 Rocklin Road 95677 916-624-2548

Roseville California Chamber of Commerce Roseville CA 650 Douglas Boulevard 95678 916-783-8136

Roseville Chamber of Commerce Roseville CA 650 Douglas Boulevard 95678 916-783-8136

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Placer County, California. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Placer County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Placer County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Auburn Housing Authority Auburn CA 11481 B Avenue 95603 530-889-7971

Roseville Housing Authority Roseville CA 405 Vernon Street, Ste 206 95678 916-774-5270

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Placer County, California. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Placer County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Placer County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Auburn Social Security Office Auburn CA 11855 Edgewood Road 95603 866-931-6087

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Placer County, California. The federal VA, as well as local Placer County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Placer County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Auburn Veterans Memorial Hall Auburn CA 100 East Street 95603 530-823-2719

Placer County Veterans Service Office Auburn CA 2995 1st Street 95603 530-889-7968

Roseville Veterans Memorial Hall Roseville CA 110 Park Drive 95678 916-783-4905

US Department of Veterans Affairs Auburn Auburn CA 11985 Heritage Oak Place, 100 95603 530-889-0872

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Placer County, California. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Placer County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Placer County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Placer County Public Works Road Maintenance Auburn CA 11428 F Avenue 95603 530-745-7565

Placer County Road Department Foresthill CA 22700 Foresthill Road 95631 530-367-2505

The Department of Defense is a federal agency responsible for national security in Placer County, California. It also manages the U.S. Armed Forces, including the Army, Navy, and Air Force. The Department of Defense also offers educational grants through the National Security Education Program, which awards scholarships in Placer County to study languages and regions critical to national security. The program also funds Placer County ROTC students with grants, as well as teachers, in critical language areas. The National Security Education Program and the Department of Defense websites provide more information on Placer County government grants.

US Department of Defense - Logistics Agency Roseville CA 1380 Lead Hill Boulevard, 260 95661 916-783-7511