Siskiyou County Government Grants (California)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Siskiyou County, California. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Siskiyou County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Siskiyou County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Bridge Department Siskiyou County Montague CA Perimeter Road 96064 530-459-5117

Mount Shasta Transportation Department Mount Shasta CA 1625 Mott Road 96067 530-235-2839

Siskiyou County Road Department Mount Shasta CA 2839 Pine Grove Drive 96067 530-926-4524

Siskiyou County Road Department Tulelake CA 647 Main Street 96134 530-667-2718

Siskiyou County Road Department Yreka CA 279 Sharps Road 96097 530-842-8778

State Of California Department Of Transportation Yreka CA 1745 South Main Street 96097 530-842-2723

Weed Transportation Department Weed CA 21131 U.s. 97 96094 530-398-4543

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Siskiyou County, California. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Siskiyou County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Dunsmuir Chamber of Commerce and Visitor's Center Dunsmuir CA 5915 Dunsmuir Avenue 96025 530-235-2177

Greenview California Chamber of Commerce Greenview CA PO Box 111 96037 530-468-5442

Happy Camp Chamber of Commerce Happy Camp CA 35 Davis Road 96039 530-493-2900

Mc Cloud Chamber of Commerce McCloud CA 205 Main Street 96057 530-964-3113

Mount Shasta Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau Mount Shasta CA 300 Pine Street 96067 800-926-4865

Scott Valley California Chamber of Commerce Greenview CA PO Box 111 96037 530-467-5153

Tulelake California Chamber of Commerce Tulelake CA 448 Main Street 96134 530-667-5312

Weed Chamber of Commerce Weed CA 34 Main Street 96094 530-938-4624

Yreka Chamber of Commerce Yreka CA 1000 South Main Street 96097 530-842-1649

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Siskiyou County, California. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Siskiyou County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Siskiyou County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Happy Camp Housing Authority Happy Camp CA 632 Jacobs Way 96039 530-493-2226

Yreka Housing Authority Yreka CA 1836 Apsuun 96097 530-842-1644

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Siskiyou County, California. The federal VA, as well as local Siskiyou County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Siskiyou County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Siskiyou County Veterans Service Yreka CA 105 East Oberlin Road 96097 530-842-8010