Arapahoe County Government Grants (Colorado)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Arapahoe County, Colorado. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Arapahoe County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Arapahoe County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Arapahoe County Road & Bridge Englewood CO 7600 South Peoria Street 80112 720-874-6820

Colorado Department of Transportation Aurora CO 18500 East Colfax Avenue 80011 303-365-7100

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Arapahoe County, Colorado. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Arapahoe County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Aurora Chamber of Commerce Aurora CO 14305 East Alameda Avenue 80012 303-344-1500

Englewood Colorado Chamber of Commerce Englewood CO 3501 South Broadway 80113 303-789-4473

Littleton Colorado Chamber of Commerce Littleton CO 6840 South University Boulevard 80122 303-795-0142

South Metro Denver Chamber of Commerce Littleton CO 2154 East Commons Avenue 80122 303-795-0142

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Arapahoe County, Colorado. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Arapahoe County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Arapahoe County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Aurora Housing Authority Aurora CO 10745 East Kentucky Avenue 80012 720-251-2100

Englewood Housing Authority Englewood CO 3460 South Sherman Street, Ste 101 80113 303-761-6200

Littleton Housing Authority Littleton CO 5844 South Datura Street 80120 303-794-9608

Strasburg Housing Authority Strasburg CO 760 Shoshone Street 80136 970-563-4575

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Arapahoe County, Colorado. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Arapahoe County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Arapahoe County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Aurora Social Security Office Aurora CO 14280 East Jewell Avenue 80012

Littleton Social Security Office Littleton CO 8000 Southpark Lane 80120

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Arapahoe County, Colorado. The federal VA, as well as local Arapahoe County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Arapahoe County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Paralyzed Veterans of America Aurora CO 12200 East Iliff Avenue, 107 80014 303-597-0038

Veterans of Foreign Wars Englewood CO 3800 South Windermere Street 80110 303-789-9146

Veterans of Foreign Wars Englewood CO 2680 West Hampden Avenue 80110 303-789-9733

War Veterans Association Of Colorado Centennial CO 9033 East Easter Place, 200 80112 303-829-0205