Bent County Government Grants (Colorado)

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Bent County, Colorado. The federal VA, as well as local Bent County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Bent County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Bent County Veterans Affairs Las Animas CO 522 Carson Avenue 81054 719-456-0422

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Bent County, Colorado. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Bent County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Bent County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Las Animas Housing Authority Las Animas CO 326 Prowers Court 81054 719-456-2748