Crowley County Government Grants (Colorado)

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Crowley County, Colorado. The federal VA, as well as local Crowley County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Crowley County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Ordway CO 104 Arkansas Avenue 81063 719-267-4735