Garfield County Government Grants (Colorado)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Garfield County, Colorado. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Garfield County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Carbondale Chamber of Commerce Carbondale CO 520 South 3rd Street 81623 970-963-1890

Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association Glenwood Springs CO 802 Grand Avenue 81601 970-945-6589

Rifle Area Chamber of Commerce Rifle CO 200 Lion's Park Circle 81650 970-625-2085

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Garfield County, Colorado. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Garfield County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Garfield County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Carbondale Housing Authority Carbondale CO 1250 Hendrick Drive 81623 970-963-9326

Garfield County Housing Authority Rifle CO 2128 Railroad Avenue, Ste 4 81650 970-945-6382

Garfield County Housing Authority Glenwood Springs CO 214 8th St 81601 970-945-3072

Rifle Housing Authority Rifle CO 150 Ute Avenue 81650 970-625-3974

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Garfield County, Colorado. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Garfield County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Garfield County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Carbondale Transportation Department Carbondale CO 2044 Colorado 133 81623 970-963-1186

Colorado State Government Transportation Department Glenwood Springs CO 202 Centennial Street, 2 81601 970-947-9361

Garfield County Road & Bridge Glenwood Springs CO 7300 Colorado 82 81601 970-945-1223

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Garfield County, Colorado. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Garfield County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Garfield County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Glenwood Springs Social Security Office Glenwood Springs CO 201 14th Street 81601 970-945-8609