Mesa County Government Grants (Colorado)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Mesa County, Colorado. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Mesa County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Mesa County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Colorado Department Of Transportation Grand Junction CO 606 South 9th Street 81501 970-683-6300

Colorado Department Of Transportation Grand Junction CO 222 South 6th Street, 317 81501 970-683-6201

De Beque Road & Bridge De Beque CO 2051 Interstate 70 Frontage Road 81630 970-283-5571

Mesa County Government Road Department Loma CO 1280 M Road 81524 970-858-3232

Mesa County Planning Department Grand Junction CO 750 Main Street 81501 970-244-1631

Mesa County Road & Bridge Mesa CO 48947 K East Road 81643 970-268-5512

Mesa County Road Department Fruita CO 916 Kiefer Avenue 81521 970-858-3649

Mesa Transportation Department Mesa CO 1149 Colorado 65 81643 970-268-5816

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Mesa County, Colorado. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Mesa County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Grand Junction Chamber of Commerce Grand Junction CO 360 Grand Avenue 81501 970-242-3214

A Department of Labor operates at the state or federal level to develop employment opportunities, improve workforce competitiveness, and promote safe working conditions in Mesa County, Colorado. The federal Department of Labor offers multiple government grant programs, including job training grants, public employment grants, and unemployment grants. They also offer non-profit grants, health and safety grants, and veteran employment grants. State Departments of Labor may also provide Mesa County grant programs. More information about government grants is available on the Mesa County Department of Labor website.

Grand Junction Colorado Department of Labor Grand Junction CO 2897 North Avenue, 6 81501 970-248-7560

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Mesa County, Colorado. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Mesa County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Mesa County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Grand Junction Housing Authority Grand Junction CO 1011 North 10th Street 81501 970-245-0388

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Mesa County, Colorado. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Mesa County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Mesa County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Grand Junction Social Security Office Grand Junction CO 744 Horizon Court 81506 866-931-7120

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Mesa County, Colorado. The federal VA, as well as local Mesa County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Mesa County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

US Department Of Veterans Affairs Grand Junction Grand Junction CO 2952 North Avenue 81504 970-248-2733

Veterans of Foreign Wars Grand Junction CO 1404 Ute Avenue 81501 970-242-9940

Veterans of Foreign Wars Grand Junction CO 516 1/2 Florence Road 81504 970-257-7745

Veterans of Foreign Wars Clifton Post 4663 Clifton CO 3244 F 1/2 Road 81520 970-434-9470