Montezuma County Government Grants (Colorado)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Montezuma County, Colorado. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Montezuma County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Cortez Chamber of Commerce Cortez CO 31 West Main Street 81321 970-565-3414

Mancos Valley Chamber of Commerce Mancos CO 101E Bauer Avenue 81328 970-533-7434

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Montezuma County, Colorado. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Montezuma County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Montezuma County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Cortez Transportation Department Cortez CO 5910 U.s. 160 81321 970-565-4760

Cortez US Transportation Department Cortez CO 26990 Road M 81321 970-565-7509

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Montezuma County, Colorado. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Montezuma County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Montezuma County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Montezuma County Housing Authority Mancos CO 404 W Menefee St 81328 970-565-9663

Towaoc Housing Authority Cortez CO 120 Mike Washington Road 81321 970-565-4283